Telehealth App Development Services
We provide custom telemedicine app development services for any platform — web and mobile
HIPAA-Compliant Telemedicine Application Development Services
As a telehealth app development company we ensure your future applications are HIPAA compliant and compliant with regulatory standards — all of the necessary components of the technical and physical safeguards will be included throughout the software development process
Products we deliver meet international security standards.
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the process
Support & Maintenance after the project is complete
Telemedicine App Features to build cost-effective application
- Ensure opportunity of displaying user’s data such as a picture, address, gender, location, email, phone number etc.
- It’s important to add a doctor search function for ease of use of the application.
- User’s geolocation helps to find pharmacies and hospitals nearby, give directions, and set the approximate time of arrival to the selected destination.
We received the design of the project and evaluated it. The project is split into 2 sections using the same database structure: Mobile Application (iOS & Android), Web application.
Match Fit Pass
Match Fit Pass is the world’s first fully end-to-end solution designed to transform customer experiences through a combination of ultra-secure ticketing, testing, travel & payment solutions.
We have a comprehensive approach to creating native and cross-platform applications focused on the client’s business. We always do our best to give out all the calculations the shortest time, so that client easily can get answers to all questions.
We receive a technical references and form a design for it
OpenForm a list of questions and approve it with a Client
Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation.
We receive a request for a required specialist position.
Technical interview and test an English level
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with…
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and helpful. Jared's most remarkable quality is his solid methodical approach to scientific problems. I can say he is a kind, hard working and honest man. He has always done an excellent job, and I do not hesitate to recommend him for any project.
1. What are the typical costs of developing a telemedicine application?
- On average, costs of telehealth app development company services starts from $10 000 to upwards of $15 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed
- We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
2. What are the core app features for patients and doctors to consider during telemedicine application development?
- Here the is a list of core telehealth functionalities that increases safety and access to care, it’s convenient, ensure patient satisfaction and creates additional revenue for the application
- For Patients:
- User Profile, Search Doctors, Book an Appointment, Video Conferencing, Cloud-based e-record Storage, Medication Tracker, Geolocation, Built-in real-time Chat, Secure Messaging, Payment Gateway, Push Notifications, In-app Calls, Ratings & Reviews
- For Providers:
- User Profile, Scheduling, Manage Appointments, Patient Monitoring, EHR Review, Live Video Calls, Video Recording, E-Prescriptions, EMR Integration, Integrated Billing
3. Why should I choose Lunka as a telemedicine application development company?
- Real app development experience as a telemedicine app development company & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise
- High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription
- Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client
- We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first
4. Does a telehealth app need to adhere to the HIPAA regulations and how to know if my app should be HIPAA Compliant?
- As long as your medical app records, stores, manages or shares personal information (e.g., date of birth) and especially protected health information (PHI), that makes you a business associate, and your application has to comply with HIPAA