Fintech Application Development Services
Get reliable, secure, and scalable fintech solutions that bring value to your customers and long-term success for your business.
Fintech application development services
Mobile application development for fintech
As a fintech mobile app development company we can build mobile apps with a laser-sharp focus on the needs of your target audience; personalized customer experiences and interfaces that users will definitely appreciate.
UI/UX design for fintech applications
Our design team can provide highly personalized customer experiences and user-friendly interfaces that respond directly to the user’s behavior and environment. Get app design that involves the best software engineering practices in mobile apps or web applications; anticipates the user’s preferences and creates an interface that both understands and fulfills them.
Unique tech solutions for your business
Hire Lunka as a fintech app development company as we have willingness and enthusiasm to assume various complex tasks to find the best development solution and bring profit to your business thus becoming a reliable technological partner. Validate your existing idea, get expert opinion and professional help with implementation with professional fintech app developers.
App development expertise
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the app development process
Support & maintenance after the project is complete
Features to build cost-effective financial app development solutions
This feature is crucial for this type of app as users give you access to sensitive information about themselves and their finances. You can implement encryption methods, biometric and two-factor authentication, or even blockchain technology to ensure a high level of security.
It's a really important feature for a financial application. With notifications your users will be informed of any payment changes, or you can also send special offers to them.
Personalization allows users to customize the financial app according to their needs and can include the opportunity to use the dashboard settings to control aspects of the dashboard's behavior, change the font size, change between light and dark themes, etc.
QR Code Scanner makes your application faster and more user-friendly for clients. In fact, QR codes offer multiple benefits to businesses and it is no exaggeration to say that this feature makes your clients' lives easier.
It's obvious that a payment function is important for a financial app. So integrate one or more payment gateways so app users can conveniently make transfers on your platform.
This feature allows the user to display all the necessary information at one convenient place. Therefore, it would be good to take care that this function is included in the application.
We always do our best to give out all the calculations in the shortest possible time, so that the client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and help ...Read more
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with
What are the typical costs of fintech app development services?
- On average, costs of services provided by a fintech application development company start from $50 000 to upwards of $70 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed. Factors such as overall development time and the number of features you wish to include also dictate a lot of the final price. We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
How long does it take to build a fintech application in Lunka?
- Generally it’s hard to make exact calculations when it comes to time spent on fintech application development. But according to our experience on average the development process takes from 5 months and longer.
Why should I choose Lunka as a financial app development company?
- Real app development experience & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise.
- High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription.
- Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client.
- We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first.