Health and Fitness App Development Services
Bring real value to your users and business with health and fitness app development
Health and Fitness App Development Solutions
Training and workout
We cover development of a range of applications that are adaptable to the user, include features allowing create training plans in tune with their fitness levels and goals, share progress or garner motivation, monitor progress
Diet and nutrition
We create applications that are tolerated to user’s needs and reflect your business idea, include the following key features: measure calories, a collection of video recipes, workouts and meal planner to weight loss, progress tracker, tips on supplements and sports nutrition etc
Such apps cover meditation and managing stress, lullabying to sleep, organizing routines, workouts and other wellness activities. Depending on users goals for physical health, such apps focus on different ways to stay in tune with the body
This type of app combines the functionality of several health and fitness app categories in one. An all-in-one app combines various app features on a single app, making it easy for users to do tasks that they would usually use multiple apps for
Branded Apps for Personal Trainers and Gyms
Applications that allow users and trainers to optimize workouts in the gym: control workouts and records, provide convenient ways to pay for subscriptions, find a personal trainer, choose type of training, taking into account the fitness level of the user
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the process
Support & Maintenance after the project is complete
Features to build cost-effective health & fitness application
- Make sure your app refers to collecting user info like age, gender, weight, height, etc to improve user experience and to increase your profit.
Synchronize data across devices
- Make sure your application provides a high-speed and simple data synchronization with a fitness tracker and mobile device.
Activity summary based on date range
- Help the users evaluate the progress in a given period of time and set long term goals accordingly with activity summaries.
Match Fit Pass
Match Fit Pass is the world’s first fully end-to-end solution designed to transform customer experiences through a combination of ultra-secure ticketing, testing, travel & payment solutions.
We received the design of the project and evaluated it. The project is split into 2 sections using the same database structure: Mobile Application (iOS & Android), Web application.
Salus optima is a platform which helps customers in the HealthCare industry digitize their processes and business. We implemented a solution to help clients to digitize the business of companies in the HealthCare industry.
We have a comprehensive approach to creating native and cross-platform applications focused on the client’s business. We always do our best to give out all the calculations the shortest time, so that client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with…
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and helpful. Jared's most remarkable quality is his solid methodical approach to scientific problems. I can say he is a kind, hard working and honest man. He has always done an excellent job, and I do not hesitate to recommend him for any project.
1. How much does it cost to create a fitness application?
- On average, costs of developing a telemedicine app starts from $15 000 to upwards of $20 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed
- We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
2. What are the core app features to consider during health and fitness app development?
- User personalization
- Synchronize data across devices
- Goal setting and Tracking
- Push notifications
- Social sharing
- Video tutorials
3. Why should I choose Lunka as a health and fitness application development company?
- Real experience as a health and fitness app development company & a number of successfully implemented projects by our health and fitness app development developers that proves expertise
- High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription
- Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client
- We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first
4. Does a telehealth app need to adhere to the HIPAA regulations and how to know if my app should be HIPAA Compliant?
- As long as your medical app records, stores, manages or shares personal information (e.g., date of birth) and especially protected health information (PHI), that makes you a business associate, and your application has to comply with HIPAA
5. What are mobile app development services Lunka provides?
- Android app development & iOS app development
- Cross-platform development
- CI & CD setup for mobile applications
- Stress testing
- Publishing to the App Store & Play Market
- Code review and architectural analysis
- Bugtecking system connection
- BLong term support & maintenance for published applications