Ecommerce Application Development Services
Grow your business more quickly, get more sales and build customer loyalty with addictive e-commerce mobile application.
E-commerce app development services
E-commerce mobile application development
As an e-commerce mobile app development company we can build apps that can be handy for both you and your clients. Mobile application can help you to run a loyalty program, offer special discounts, and personalize a customer’s experience. This can have a significant impact on your business and can help to increase customer loyalty.
Unique tech solutions for your business
Hire Lunka as an e-commerce application development company as we have willingness and enthusiasm to assume various complex tasks to find the best development solution and bring profit to your e-commerce business thus becoming a reliable technological partner. Validate your existing idea, get expert opinion and professional help with implementation with professional e-commerce mobile app developers.
App development expertise
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the app development process
Support & maintenance after the project is complete
Features to build cost-effective e-commerce app development solutions
Streamline the registration process by allowing the users to login via phone numbers with OTP, email and even external accounts like Google and Facebook. As a simple registration process is always an attractive plus for the app users.
Make sure the users can find what they are looking for. Implementing advanced search capabilities increase the conversion rate and deliver a better customer experience, increase in revisiting customers and brand loyalty.
Give an opportunity to your app users to know about the product in detail. Providing extensive product descriptions reduces client dissatisfactions, and product returns.
This is an essential feature for e-commerce mobile applications as it's a common practice amongst the customers to visit back their wish lists even after purchasing some of the products from the list. Also the information from the wish lists can be used for email marketing as insights to send reminders and product recommendations to the clients base.
Make the checkout easy for your customers with multiple payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and the other quick and convenient payment experiences. With this feature users can easily click through as they please to purchase via a digital wallet, or enter their credit or debit card details as they prefer to do.
Give your clients an opportunity to effortlessly manage their orders via the mobile application, like tracking delivery and returns. With this app feature the users can feel more in control and enhance engagement with the buying process.
Push notifications are more effective than email campaigns as they are a more direct approach to attracting customer attention. With this feature you can inform your clients about product updates, saved items back in stock, hot flash sales, and personalized marketing campaigns with many other things are some of the benefits of push notifications.
Allow your customers to review and give their feedback regarding the app’s performance. Reviews can act as a fantastic marketing tool, same as product reviews. Good app reviews can encourage more clients to download and draw a greater revenue potential for your e-store.
Sophisticated recommendation engines to drive personalization are an effortless way to attract the clients attention towards products, offers, and discounts that match their taste, leading to a probable conversion. Personalized content helps in expanding the business reach and enhancing customer engagement with the brand.
We always do our best to give out all the calculations in the shortest possible time, so that the client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and help ...Read more
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with
What is the typical cost of marketplace app development services?
- On average, costs of services provided by an E-commerce app development company start from $50 000 to upwards of $70 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed. Factors such as overall development time and the number of features you wish to include also dictate a lot of the final price. We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
How long does it take to build an e-commerce application in Lunka?
- Generally it’s hard to make exact calculations when it comes to time spent on fintech application development. But according to our experience on average the development process takes from 4 months and longer.
Why should I choose Lunka as an e-commerce app development company?
- Real ecommerce app development experience & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise.
- High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription.
- Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client.
- We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first.