HR Software Development Company
Improve your company's competitiveness and reduce product development costs & risks with powerful HR systems.
HR Software Development Services
Custom Web Development for HRM
As a HR software development company we provide cutting-edge web solutions that allow businesses to manage and optimize the routine human resources tasks and implement their general HR goals efficiently.
Mobile App Development for HR
Improve employee efficiencies, boost employee performance and productivity with an HR mobile app. We develop apps for human capital management, applicant tracking systems/ We also provide custom solutions according to your request. A mobile app can reduce costs, improve inefficiencies, and keep your employees happy and productive.
App development expertise
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the app development process
Support & maintenance after the project is complete
Features to build cost-effective HR tech solutions
The system gives the opportunity to automate and optimize a data analysis on peer positions and pitch the correct salary. Applicant tracking system (ATS) can accept or reject applicants based on set criteria that help save costs on dedicated resources for placement.
Allow organize and store financial data, employee data like their positions, employee records, start working date, salaries, insurance plans with banking and tax details, paid time off options, etc.
This feature helps calculate and pay salaries, withhold the appropriate taxes and deductions, and organize the printing and delivery of paychecks. Automating payroll can fairly be called one of the most valuable features of HRMS software.
Shortened process cycle, and maintained consistency can immensely ease your life, namely allow businesses to automate most of the repetitive, regular tasks that drag down the efficiency of HR management.
Applicant Tracking System help automate the process of searching for candidates, allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of various recruiting channels, and decide what works well enough and where it is better to direct additional efforts and resources.
Gives opportunity to elaborate plans, configure eligibility rules, manage employee compensations, promotions, and conduct payments or deposits given by an employer to workers on top of their wages.
This feature helps to identify gaps in employee skills and guides in managing employees' training requirements and monitors the significant cost required for training and development.
This feature helps HRM provide HR managers with the attrition rate in an organization and with relevant analytical information to come over this problem. AI algorithms can automatically send concerns to HR managers and propose plausible solutions.
Ensure transparency and unbiased output of attendance and punctuality of every employee. With individual productivity track, knowledge management becomes more effective.
Helps to analyze data such as electronic documents, emails, images, messages, documents sharing, electronic documents, employee mood monitoring etc and help make better decisions.
We always do our best to give out all the calculations in the shortest possible time, so that the client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and help ...Read more
What are the typical costs of HR tech software development?
- ● On average, costs of services provided by HR tech solutions company start from $30 000 to upwards of $40 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed. We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
What are the core app features in HR software development?
- ● These core features will help to create a solid HRMS that meets the needs of the company:
- - Recruitment & Hiring
- - Employee Portal
- - Payroll
- - Workflows
- - Time Tracking & Leave Entitlement
- - Employee Benefits Administration
- - Employee Training
- - Talent retention
- - Performance Evaluation
- - Analytics and Data Management
What does HR tech software do?
- ● HR systems help to streamline, accelerate, automate and optimize end-to-end HR processes in the company. Helps HR teams to add more value – to achieve better people and business outcomes: higher productivity of employees, higher profitability, better organizational resilience etc.
How to create an HR system?
- To create an effective human resource management system and integrate it into your business you need to follow this next steps:
- 1. Set project goals
- 2. Create a business process map
- 3. Decide how you can improve business processes
- 4. Develop a vision for your HRMS project With the help of an HR software development company you need to develop a project specifications document that will indicate: goals, functions, design requirements and a development plan for your project to create an HRMS.
- 5. Get Started with HRMS Development.
- In Lunka we're ready to help and support you with all the stages so don’t hesitate to contact us!
Why should I choose Lunka as a HR tech company?
- ● Real app development experience in the HR tech industry & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise.
- ● High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription.
- ● Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client.
- ● We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first.