MVP App Development Services
We provide mvp app development services and can design, evolve and launch a product to test how the idea and the product will work on the market.
MVP Application Development Services
Mobile mvp app development
We offer services in mvp mobile app development to validate your product idea without big investments in developing a complete product
Mvp application development company
We don't develop universal solutions since each case and business is unique for us and requires an individual approach. So we're ready to talk to you in person, dive into your business and develop a unique solution
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the process
Support & Maintenance after the project is complete
TypesScript, React Native (mobile), Firebase, Google cloud eng., AWS
WBA is an extension that helps the customer find the right vitamins/pills for their symptoms.
We have a comprehensive approach to creating native and cross-platform applications focused on the client’s business. We always do our best to give out all the calculations the shortest time, so that client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and help ...Read more
What is MVP development?
- ● Minimum viable product (MVP) development is the way to verify and validate product idea, test the demand for it on the market with minimum investments but with enough features for early users. Collect first feedback and as a result get an opportunity to pitch validate idea to investors successfully.
How much does it cost to build an MVP app?
- ● On average, costs of developing a minimum viable product starts from $10 000 to upwards of $20 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such a solution. We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
How long does it take to build an MVP app?
- ● Generally it’s hard to make exact calculations when it comes to time spent on an MVP app developers services. But according to our experience on average the development process takes from 2 month and longer.
How do you build an MVP application?
- ● Communication and project discussion
- At the first iteration of our work we deeply analyze the business to provide complex development solutions that meet your business needs. As the first step we will brief you to learn more about business goals and company background and to develop an effective work plan for our future collaboration in the next step.
- ● Project setup
- At the next step we will engage a team to follow up on the project and to give you project estimation with all the details. We also set up all the necessary interviews with our design and development team.
- ● Active development phase
- Communication during the work is very important to us, since the quality of the project directly depends on it, so it’s important for us to keep in touch with you at all stages of development till the project is finished and delivered to you. During the active development phase you can communicate with the team directly and be informed about the key points of the process.
- ● Post-project communication
- After the project is finished we are always open to you if you would like to start working on a new project or discuss the development of a current one.
Why should I choose Lunka as an MVP app development company?
- ● Real experience & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise.
- ● High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription.
- ● Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client.
- ● We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first.