Custom React Native Development Company
Let's create craft feature-rich cross-platform application for your business using efficient framework that ensures satisfactory solution for end-users
React native application development services
React Native mobile app development services
Choose React Native mobile application development services in Lunka as we deliver high-performance native look and feel mobile apps using React Native framework to bring the most value in the least time to your business
Custom react native app development services
As a React Native application development company we provide a full range of app development services customized especially for your business needs and able to help you achieve your business goals: consulting services, mobile app development, mobile app design, analytics, testing, and maintenance services
Unique tech solutions for your business
Hire Lunka as a React Native app development company as our app developers deliver complex development solutions which allow the creation of robust, scalable, and powerful applications
App development expertise
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the app development process
Support & maintenance after the project is complete
TypeScript · Redux · React Navigator · React Query · Axios · Jest · MS App Center · Firebase
Match Fit Pass
Match Fit Pass is the world’s first fully end-to-end solution designed to transform customer experiences through a combination of ultra-secure ticketing, testing, travel & payment solutions.
We always do our best to give out all the calculations in the shortest possible time, so that the client easily can get answers to all questions. We have a comprehensive approach to creating innovative solutions focused on the client’s business
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with…
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and helpful. Jared's most remarkable quality is his solid methodical approach to scientific problems. I can say he is a kind, hard working and honest man. He has always done an excellent job, and I do not hesitate to recommend him for any project.
What is React Native used for?
- ● React Native is an open source mobile application development framework. In Lunka we use React Native to build high-performance cross-platform applications with true native capabilities compatible with iOS & Android
How much does React Native development services cost?
- ● On average, hourly rate on development in Lunka starts from $35 and the cost of the final app depends on the features, time required to develop such an solution and complexities of the solution being developed. We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
How long does it take to build a React Native app?
- ● Generally it’s hard to make exact calculations when it comes to time spent on React Native app development services. But according to our experience as a custom React Native application development company on average the development process takes from 1-3 month and longer
Top advantages of React Native development
- ● Code reusability
- · React Native eliminates the need to create separate codes for Android and iOS as the vast majority of the code can be reused between these two platforms which ensure speed development and efficiency considerably
- ● Cost-efficiency
- · Thanks to reusability of code in React Native you will save development costs rapidly. So it also gives you an opportunity to allocate more budget on developing and promoting your product
- ● Faster development
- · It’s much faster to build cross-platform React Native applications supporting both iOS & Android than build solutions for iOS and Android separately. And what is important is that saving time does not mean that the quality of the application will suffer
- ● Driven community support
- · React Native developers have the opportunity to openly contribute to guide newbies through forum discussions
- ● UI focused
- ● Great performance
- · Customer experience is maintained and enhanced carefully so React Native applications look and work like native apps
- ● Budget-Friendly Solution
- · Using React Native technology we can develop an app for multiple platforms and this reusability of the code not only speeds up the development process but also requires less resources.
What technologies do you use to build a React Native app?
- ● In Lunka we use the next technologies to render top-notch application development solutions for your product:
- · TypeScript
- · Redux
- · React Navigator
- · React Query
- · Axios
- · Jest
- · MS App Center
- · Firebase
Can we use React Native for app development?
Why should I choose Lunka as a React Native development company?
- ● Real experience & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise
- ● High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription
- ● Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the clien
- ● We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first