Food Delivery App Development Services
We’re a mobile application development company that provides food delivery app development services
Food Delivery App Development Solutions
For food businesses
Boost sales and earn more revenue on-demand with full-fledged food ordering & delivery applications
For single restaurants
We provide app development services for building restaurant: Mobile apps, eCommerce website, Digital menu
For restaurants chains
Get custom mobile delivery app solutions for restaurant chains
For food delivery startups
Get expert opinion, validate an existing idea and get a great app development solution for your delivery outlet
Food delivery mobile app development expertise
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the process
Support & Maintenance after the project is complete
Essential features to make cost-effective and reliable delivery apps
- Implement a simple and consistent in-app registration experience with the option to finish the registration through social media accounts.
Scheduling the orders and adding food items to the cart
- Crucial feature for any food delivery app so that the user can order food and schedule delivery to get it in convenient time.
- Implement an organized list for restaurants and cuisines in your delivery app, which would be a convenience.
- Integrate payment different options with your app. It's important to secure online payment processing while customers deal with food delivery app.
Learn more about app development for a service that provides biological nutrition for pregnant women.
Match Fit Pass
Match Fit Pass is the world’s first fully end-to-end solution designed to transform customer experiences through a combination of ultra-secure ticketing, testing, travel & payment solutions.
WBA is an extension that helps the customer find the right vitamins/pills for their symptoms.
We have a comprehensive approach to creating native and cross-platform applications focused on the client’s business. We always do our best to give out all the calculations the shortest time, so that client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and help ...Read more
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with
1. What is the average price to hire food delivery app developers?
- On average, costs of developing a telemedicine app starts from $15 000 to upwards of $20 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed.
- We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
2. What are the core app features to consider during food delivery app development?
- Searching food
- Scheduling the orders and adding food items to the cart
- Easy payments
- Contact information of delivery person
- Reviewing the order history
- Rating the food
- Offers, Promos, Push notifications
3. Why should I choose Lunka as a food delivery app development company?
- Real app development experience as a food delivery application development company & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise
- High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription
- Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client
- We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first