Firebase App Development Company
Let’s grow your business with firebase app development solutions that will effectively lead mobile app marketing, user engagement and user experience.
Firebase App Development Services
Dynamic & scalable multifaceted framework
As a firebase app development company we ensure a dynamic and scalable multifaceted framework, offering build tools and APIs around database management, authentication, push notifications, cloud hosting, and more.
Unique tech solutions for your business
Hire firebase developers in Lunka as we deliver firebase services and complex development solutions which allow the creation of robust, scalable, and powerful applications.
App development expertise
Focus on long-term relationships
Deep diving into clients business
Flexibility in the app development
Support & maintenance after the project
FireStore · Cloud Functions · Hosting · Cloud Messaging
Match Fit Pass
Match Fit Pass is the world’s first fully end-to-end solution designed to transform customer experiences through a combination of ultra-secure ticketing, testing, travel & payment solutions.
We received the design of the project and evaluated it. The project is split into 2 sections using the same database structure: Mobile Application (iOS & Android), Web application.
Walgreens is an American company that operates the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, and health information. WBA is an extension that helps customers find the right vitamins/pills for their symptoms.
We have a comprehensive approach to creating native and cross-platform applications focused on the client’s business. We always do our best to give out all the calculations the shortest time, so that client easily can get answers to all questions.
- We receive a technical references and form a design for it
- Form a list of questions and approve it with a Client
- Set deadlines and workflows
the process is quite simple
- Then everything is simple — the employee shows himself and control the situation
- We receive a request for a required specialist position
- Technical interview and test an English level
Jared and his team worked with us to create a website from our designs. He was great at asking questions so he had a clear understanding of what we needed. He was quick to respond to our questions too. Jared was very accommodating with some last-minute changes and we’ve ended up with a site that we’re all happy with…
It is my pleasure to recommend Jared. For the past five years, I have seen him complete highly complex projects. During this time, he covered our European operations, but also assisted me in project management. When managing projects, Jared applied a very structured approach. He made it easy to work with his team and was always available and helpful. Jared's most remarkable quality is his solid methodical approach to scientific problems. I can say he is a kind, hard working and honest man. He has always done an excellent job, and I do not hesitate to recommend him for any project.
How much does firebase app development services cost?
- ● On average, costs of firebase application development starts from $10 000 to upwards of $15 000 depending on the features, time required to develop such an application and complexities of the application being developed. We’re ready to make a custom estimation of your project so don’t hesitate to contact us!
How long does it take to build a Firebase app?
- ● Generally it’s hard to make exact calculations when it comes to time spent on a firebase app development solutions development. But according to our experience, on average the application development process takes from 1-2 month and longer.
Top Advantages of Firebase and why should I choose this development platform?
- ● Free to start
- ● Reliable & Extensive databases
- ● All-in-one platform
- ● End-to-end development
- ● Scalability
- ● Machine Learning Capabilities
- ● Fast & Safe Hosting
- ● Increment in Revenues with App Indexing API
Firebase backend as a service
- Full-Stack apps need a front-end and back-end. Using a backend as a service (BaaS) like Firebase you get all the benefits of a back-end without the complications of setting one up from scratch.
Why should I choose Lunka as a firebase app development partner?
- ● Real experience & a number of successfully implemented projects that proves expertise.
- ● High level communication skills — doing business with us is as easy as buying a Netflix subscription.
- ● Understanding that the best product is a product that is ready on time and meets all the requirements of the client.
- ● We’re focused on long-term relationships — therefore we treat client’s projects as our own, the quality of execution always comes first.